KNEKT GPDL Trigger for GoPro© HERO5, HERO4, HERO3+ and HERO3 style dive housing.
The KNEKT GPDL is designed to capture that down low (DL) cinematography styled angle. If you like doing follow cam stuff, shooting skateboarding, fishing, snowboarding or anything else that requires a unique perspective this is a must have product. The GPDL sports a sleek minimalist design and enables one-handed control of your GoPro camera’s video start/stop and still image shutter release button. The GPDL is compatible with the Hero3, 3+, 4, Blackout and Dive housings. It even works with the newest GoPro Frame if you need port access for a mic.
The GPDL sports a spring trigger return mechanism for instant shutter reaction and solid, tactile feedback so you can be confident the camera fired and you got the shot. The trigger system provides simple one handed point and shoot style of control not possible when using the camera on its own or on a pole. With the camera positioned below and in front of your hand you will experience improved stability, control, and subject acquisition.
The ultra light 5.35oz GPDL features a machined polymer handle with non-slip inserts, corrosion resistant military grade aluminum, and stainless steel construction. All designed to be used in the harshest environments. The open cage allows for GoPro housing mounted accessories like ports and filters and includes 2 standard ¼”-20 threads for use with accessories including additional cameras, lights, small monitors, and mics.
The GPDL Trigger is not compatible with the GoPro Battery BacPac or LCD Touch BacPac.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH KSD6ss!
- Easy One-handed operation
- Spring return one-piece stainless trigger mechanism
- Military Grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel Construction
- Compatible with GoPro© Hero 3, Hero 3+, Hero 4, Blackout and Dive Housings
- Sleek minimalist design
- Corrosion resistant
- Machined Polymer Handle with leash connector
- (2) Standard ¼ “-20 threads for accessories
- Full access to all buttons
- Tool free design
- Materials – Military Grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Mounting – Standard GoPro interface using stock GoPro screw that comes with camera
- Accessory Threads – 2 Standard ¼”-20
- Dimensions 7” x 1 5/16” x 7”
- Weight – 5.35oz
In the Box
- GPDL Trigger
- Limited Warranty
Made to be used with GoPro’s Hero® camera. GOPRO, HERO, the GOPRO logo, and the GoPro Be a Hero logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.